Our contact details
Name: Thrust Publishing Ltd
Address: Unit 3, 30-40 Underwood Street, London, N1 7JQ
Phone Number: 02085450855
E-mail: [email protected]
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Email addresses for database signups or voters
- Employee data for staff and job applicants
- Website user stats
- Customer financial and purchase information
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Making transactions on djmagshop.com
- Casting votes in our polls and events
- Signing up to our mailing lists
- Purchasing event tickets or signing up to event guest lists
- Applying for employment
- Commencing employment
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Google analytics, for anonymised website tracking and optimisations
- Various advertising partners, on the basis of accepted consent on your first visit to the site
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Process customer orders
- Verify unique votes in our polls
- Deliver emails to those who ask to receive them
- Send tickets or confirmations for our events
- Contact you in relation to your employment or an application
We may share this information with third party email service providers including Mailchimp, YMLP and Socketlabs in order to deliver emails to you under the terms of your opt-in.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting [email protected]
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We need it to perform a public task.
- We have a legitimate interest.
- How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored and will be purged safely after a period of inactivity or expired relevance.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at [email protected]
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.